Location: Fall River
Description: This position is not limited to but will include:
Location: Fall River
Description: This full-time position is for a person who has experience of at least 2 years in the sign industry. You will be working alongside an established team of production and design staff. Candidate will have experience with prep, production and application of cut vinyl and printed graphics on a variety of substrates. Vehicle experience a plus.
Other aspects of this job will include custom sign fabrication, onsite installation of signs, use of power tools, assist with project management, assist with organization of work shop and work areas.
It is important that the candidate can communicate with customers and other staff effectively, has good customer service skills and is flexible, assisting where needed within the company. Candidate must be organized and a self-starter who can work with minimal supervision.
Location: Fall River
Description: This is a full-time position. A designer is needed who has experience with Illustrator software, experience with Flexi Sign Design software a plus. Candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, have a functional, practical approach to design. Candidate must be able to interpret customer’s vision for a wide array of signage needs from logo creation, business cards, customer branding, large exterior signs, construction signs, interior signs… Attention to detail a must.
You will be working alongside an established team of production and sales staff. It is important that the candidate can communicate with customers and other staff effectively, has good customer service skills and is flexible, assisting where needed within the company. Candidate must be organized and a self-starter who can work with minimal supervision.
We are recruiting for an exceptional, interpersonal, and forward thinking Network Administrator to join our ever expanding team of professionals.The candidate who will fill the role of this new position will be responsible for the day to day operations of the Agency’s network, computer and telephony systems.
This position is responsible for the design, installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of all components of the Agency’s computer network as well as ensuring the security and continuity of the entire network, maintaining multiple vendor relationships and taking the lead role on projects assigned by the Vice President of Communications and Administration. Provides technical support to all users of People, Incorporated and its affiliates.
You must be able to work independently with minimal supervision; be well organized and a good communicator; have considerable overall IT knowledge and experience with a highly developed understanding of computer hardware, software and Microsoft operating systems. Advanced PC and Server troubleshooting skills required. You must be able to review, interpret and understand system needs, identify problems and suggest solutions. 3-5 years of experience in a related field with a minimum 2 year degree in a field related to computer or information science required.
Complete application online at www.peopleinc-fr.org Or Submit resume to:EMPLOYEMNT MANAGER, H.R.PEOPLE INCORPORATED, 4 SOUTH MAIN STREET, FALL RIVER, MA 02721,FAX: 508-679-6211, EMAIL: JOBS@PEOPLEINC-FR.ORG
Location: West Warwick, Rhode Island Job Number: 1616661 Brand: Cox Communications
The Media Consultant - Generalist, Cox Media sells local commercial advertising on 50+ cable and/or broadcast networks and other media to new and existing clients. Identifies and makes cold calls on prospective clients, is accountable for meeting sales goals, servicing accounts after the sale is made, and for maintaining an up-to-date client database. Identifies the client’s marketing needs, presents proposed campaigns, and negotiates terms, conditions, and pricing. Builds and maintains ongoing relationships with clients. Follows up and coordinating order processing through all phases of the commercial insertion process.
Works independently in the field 70% of the week or more meeting with new or existing clients, or finding new prospects. Drives personal vehicle car for extensive local travel with mileage reimbursement (or allowance). The position is part of a budget-driven, sales organization, in a fast-paced, high-energy environment. Budget increases approximately 10-40% annually. After-hours work is sometimes required to build client relationships. Works with large and growing portfolio of products (58 networks, new media, etc.) to create packages to support clients’ marketing plans.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
• Sells local advertising and products on cable and/or broadcast networks to new and existing clients from a range of industries and business sizes. Leverages the position of Cox to influence clients’ marketing strategies.
• Cultivates consulting relationships with clients and their ad agencies, forming customer relationships at multiple levels. Makes frequent contact; maintains in-depth knowledge of their business, industry and key competitors; regularly updates needs analysis; monitors ad campaign effectiveness and makes changes as required; and solves problems. May entertain clients.
• Identifies new prospective clients by observing other media, networking inside and outside of Cox, and looking for new businesses that might want to advertise in order to develop own client list. Prospecting (tasks 3 – 5) may take up 80% of time for new AEs.
• Cold calls prospective clients and tries to interest them in on-air advertising by explaining the process and benefits of advertising through Cox.
• Meets with prospective or existing clients in person to learn the client’s advertising needs.
• Prepares sales proposals and presentations designed to meet individual client needs by reviewing rating data and other research; and consulting with internal resources as needed, primarily Marketing, Research, and Sales Support. [Proposal development]
• Delivers sales presentations regarding proposed advertising campaigns to prospective and existing clients.
• Negotiates the terms, conditions, and pricing of advertising campaigns with the client.
• Manages and coordinates communication between the client and the production department during the creation of the client’s commercial (e.g. solves problems, develops concepts, monitors quality, sometimes writes scripts, ensures that ad copy supports the client’s marketing plans, gathers information regarding what details are needed in the commercial, facilitates contact between client and production, sets up and attends initial meetings).
• Prepares weekly and monthly sales activity reports using software designed for that purpose (e.g., SalesMinder, AvailPro).
• Keeps client database up to date by recording all activities, transactions, and communications with clients.
• Creates opportunities to serve as a public representative and image builder of Cox in the local community in order to network and develop and maintain the presence of Cox in the community (e.g. promotes and/or attends non-profit events, serves as a member of the Chamber of Commerce and other local councils, becomes a member of the Ad Federation or American Marketing Association).
• Manages and coordinates fulfillment of client advertising orders (e.g., solves problems, develops concepts, monitors quality, ensures that ad copy supports the client’s marketing plans, facilitates communication between client and production). Attends job-related training as well as strategic and/or development meetings with their Local Sales Manager.
• Participates in many internal meetings to create product packages, communicates and coordinates sales, reports on sales activities and the implementation of new products, solves problems, and keeps up-to-date with information about Cox.
• Complies with all published rate, package and pricing guidelines.
• Maintains collections to keep bad debt to an absolute minimum.
• Participates in the creation of processes required to sell, implement, and bill for new products.
• Must be able to multitask and manage all phases of the business sales cycle. Long learning curve (3 - 6 months) due to large portfolio of complex products.
• Continuous learning is required due to regular introduction of new products.
• Lack of structure, ambiguity, products, processes, metrics, etc. are created and defined on the fly.
• Success is dependent on successful collaboration within Cox and development of internal relationships.
• Team selling is critical to ensure clients’ needs are met; often requires selling new and bundled products and services.
• 1 or more years of experience required in related field
• Sales, business development or sales consultation experience preferred within a sales environment
• Requires experience using Microsoft Office applications in a work or non-work setting
• BS/BA degree in related discipline strongly desired (sales, advertising or marketing)
• 2 years leadership experience in Media Sales environment
• Experience in telecommunications industry desired
YOUR CAREER AT COX
From the valued customers we connect through our innovative communications services, to the employees we unite through exciting career opportunities, Cox is all about bringing people together and enhancing their lives.
Cox is known for its pioneering efforts in cable, telephone and commercial services, industry-leading customer care, and its outstanding workplaces. We are always looking for talented professionals to join our team! Cox offers competitive salaries, an excellent benefits package (healthcare, pension, and 401k) and a best-in-class working environment.
Cox is an equal employment opportunity employer, disabled/protected/veteran and a wholly owned subsidiary of Cox Enterprises. Learn more at: http://www.cox.com/.
Statement to ALL Third Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox Communications accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox Communications employees, or send to any Cox Communications facility. Cox Communications is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Cox Communications, Inc.
Primary Location: US-RI-West Warwick-9 JP Murphy Hwy
Other Locations: 500 Faunce Corner Rd,US,MA,North Dartmouth,02747
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing
C&W Services, a division of Cushman & Wakefield, is the industry leader in Integrated Maintenance Solutions.
We are hosting a Job Fair on Tuesday, April 19th through Thursday, April 21st from 9:00am to 6:00pm at the Whites of Westport, 66 State Road, Westport, MA 02790.
We are looking for experienced Electrical & Mechanical Equipment Maintenance Professionals to work at our Fall River location.
C&W Services offers: $22/hr.-$27/hr. for experienced Electrical and Mechanical Equipment Maintenance Technicians and $15.50/hr.- $17.50/hr. for Vocational & Technical School Graduates
We also have competitive wages for Controls Technicians
Comprehensive Benefits that start on your first day
Training to work a Cutting Edge Facility
We are Hiring Electrical and Mechanical Equipment Maintenance Professionals for the following opportunities: 1. Controls Technician - Allen Bradley PLC experience needed. 2. Electrical/Mechanical Technician - Conveyor Systems & Controls experience needed. 3. Maintenance Supervisor and Manager opportunities available as well! Email your resume or any questions you may have to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can’t wait to hear from you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.