Whether you are drawn to our region as a business owner, employee, tourist, future resident, or as an investor, the Bristol County Chamber of Commerce is committed to providing you with exceptional professional services and programs.
The Chamber is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to serving as the leading voice of business in Bristol County. By representing the interests of its diverse membership, as well as encouraging and promoting new and existing business activities, the Bristol County Chamber of Commerce has grown in recent years to become one of the larger and most active business organizations in Southern New England.
Our diverse membership base represents all sectors of the economy from education and innovative technology to healthcare, tourism and hospitality, manufacturing, service and small business. Members include publicly traded companies, privately owned manufacturers, entrepreneurs, sole proprietors, not-for-profits and professional firms, as well as banks, credit unions and insurance organizations.
Since its inception, the Chamber has been actively engaging leaders in government, workforce, education and economic development. We also educate the membership and provide them with a forum to address the ever-changing needs of the local business community. Our members enjoy impressive cost reducing programs, referrals, networking events, access to information, workforce training opportunities, a strong member-to-member discount program, effective and powerful advocacy and unparalleled business support services.
The Chamber staff and volunteers will continue to provide area businesses with all the support that we can. To learn more how the chamber is making a difference every day for local businesses, please contact a chamber staff member at (508) 676.8226. Thank you in advance for your interest on the Chamber and Bristol County.
1. Mike Bushell, St. Anne’s Hospital
2. Bill Burns, Southcoast Health Systems
3. Catherine Dillon, BankFive
4. Charlie Fellows, LaFrance Hospitality
5. Melody Lavoie, Medeiros, Lavoie & Wilson, Inc.
6. Doug Rodrigues, D.E. Rodrigues & Co., Inc.
7. Matt Zenni, Liberty Utilities
1. Linda Baker, Baker Sign Works
2. LoriAnn Taylor Branco, Center for Sight
3. Roger A. Cabral, Bristol County Savings Bank
4. Michael Lund, Borden Light Marina
5. Scott O'Brien, O'Brien Plumbing & Globe Car Wash
6. Carl Sawejko , Sawejko Communications
7. Rick Manuels, Spindle City Auto Glass
1. Carmen Aguilar, Bristol Community College
2. Monte Ferris, Venus de Milo
3. Anthony Medeiros, Mechanics Cooperative Bank
4.Jeremiah Hernandez, EforAll
5. Arthur Pacheco, New York Life
6. Gary P. Howayek, Esq.
7. Dawn Rusin, Re/Max Right Choice